Is there a plugin that would allow JIRA user stories to be formatted in the Gherkin notation?
While I have to admit I have not used this plugin, it looks like the AssertThat BDD & Test Management in Jira can do what you are looking for here in Jira Cloud. You could also look through our Marketplace search results for other possible alternatives.
Hi Rima, Andrew
Yes we do have Gherkin editor for writing features and scenarios and linking them to Jira User Stories.
If you would like a demo then please get in contact.
Regards
Best Nick
support@assertthat.com
I would like a demo for the gherkin editor please
Hi,there is a new plugin now - BDD for Jira that has a rich Gherkin Text Editor for Cucumber/SpecFlow feature files. It is particularly geared towards supporting effective collaboration between technical and non-technical team members via its built-in support for Example Mapping activity.You can try it out for yourself at our live demo site.I'd be happy to provide more information or answer any questions, please write to support@sharedspec.com Best regards,Dmytro
Hi Alberto
Thanks for your message, you can setup a demo here
https://calendly.com/assertthat/book-a-demo
Many Thanks
Nick
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.