I have some documents in confluence that users have attempted to export to pdf, but the layout is not working. I found documentation on how to update the space pdf layout and stylesheet, but that is not working. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Hi @Diana Weaver
Not sure if add-ons is an option for you, but Scroll PDF Exporter is a nice add-on which allows you to create PDF export templates.
@Diana Weaver
For your global PDF stylesheet in General Configuration, I have added this in our UAT environment. It adds the page title and page numbers to the standard PDF export.
Hoping others can share their code as well
Hi @Diana Weaver,
As @Jonathan Smith (thanks :-)) already mentioned, with our Scroll PDF Exporter you can create your PDF templates easily using a graphical template designer - there's no need to write a single line of CSS, but it still gives you complete flexibility over how the template looks like.
Please feel free to check out our short Get Started Video for Scroll PDF Exporter, or reach out to us via support@k15t.com if you have any additional questions regarding the app (as with all Marketplace apps, you can trial Scroll PDF Exporter for free for 30 days).
Best,Nils
@Nils Bier _K15t_
I still want the option to disable the algorithm.
- Jon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.