I have an old Confluence installation and a new one. I want to copy some but not all of the old pages to the new Confluence server. How can I do that?
Hello @Sascha Ziemann
Just take a *custom* space export from the old confluence having the pages which are of your interest and restore the space. After that you can move the desired page under the new space and delete the imported space.
This is an easy approach as space restore is supported out of the box in confluence
+1 to this. For steps and documentation for this process, see the Export multiple pages to HTML, XML, or PDF section of Export Content to Word, PDF, HTML and XML.
Or, you do it the dumb way, and edit the page on one server, copy and then paste into the new server (I often use the Source Editor instead). Then you just have to bring the attachments across. Quick, easy, and doesn't require admin rights.
Can not find the place where to import a space.
@Sascha Ziemann
You should be able to restore a space from the Backup and Restore page at > General Configuration > Backup and Restore. For more information, see Restoring a Space.
(NOTE: This will require Confluence admin privileges.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.