I have a fundamental problem re task tracking.
I have a list of questions on a project that need to go through 3 stages:
1. Publish
2. Review & Respond
3. Update
Publish is done by A
Review and Respond is done by B
Update is done by A
On a normal Trello board this would translate to 3 different tasks entered separately each with a due date going through stages pf To Do, Doing, Done
But I want to be able to track 1 item through the stages Publish, Review & Respond, Update
So I could set those up as lists - but I don’t want to have to rename the task and re-assign the task each time I move to from one list to another.
So what I’m looking for is different task areas with different people responsible for those task areas so that when an item arrives in their area as part of a workflow the task automatically becomes whatever the task is for that task area and the assigned automatically becomes whoever is responsible for that area. I’d also like a automatic due date set according to a pre-agreed turnaround time for items in the oven task area.
Can I do this with Trello and/or any power ups?
If not can you recommend a software I cam do this with?