Hello,
I would like to change exisintg user "Directory" from "Delegated LDAP Authentication" to "JIRA integranal dirctory".
Could you please advise how to change it?
Best regards, Georgiy
Hi,
If you are using JIRA version 5.0.3 and above, you can use the feature of "Migrating users from one directory to another" in User > User Diretories. More information, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-24213
Hi
Just as another option, in case of old JIRA version, perhaps you may use the following procedure as a workaround:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-23818
Cheers,
Paulo Renato
I read comments at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-24213 and found that
"2.1 and 2.2 are NOT fixed with this issu" , i.e.
2. Migrating users from one directory to another: 2.1 Individually 2.2 All users in a directory
So, seems that I cannot move one user from one directory to another.
Did I understand it right?
I use JIRA 5.1.6. Does your solution fit to JIRA 5.1?
I'm not veru much familiar with SQL scripts. Could you please provide information whether I can then examples from the link you sent for one particular user?
Thank you.
Ok. Do you know whether the "migrating one user" feature is coming in future JIRA releases?
one more question related to this topic. Do you know whether it's possible to change username for already existing user?
Thank you!
Regards, Georgiy
You are correct. You will not be able to migrate ONE user, the feature will let your migrate only ALL users in the directory.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.