My name is Karis, I work for Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) and I have recently been promoted to creating and maintaining a Knowledge Base for the customer facing support department. HBP has an installation of Confluence and many different groups within the company have spaces. We are using our space (called Customer Service) within the company wide Confluence installation to house the Knowledge Base of which I'm in charge. I'm giving you this background so that you understand context for my question.
I need to limit the search box that appears in the upper right on every page by default: I need to limit this search box to only search our Customer Service space - but - and I think this is the key, I need to set this default for only our space. As in, the Marketing group has their own space and I don't want to limit the search box in their space to only searching within their space, but I do want to set this restriction on the search box on pages within our space. Does my request make sense? Is it possible?