Our company has started using JIRA and this transition has been very successful.
There is one thing though that I miss. Here an example :
We used to develop tests and have an excel sheet with a line for each test and fields indicating specified, coded, debugged, tested site 1, tested site 2, report. Fields were marked in green when completed and in this way you had a nice overview of the overall status.
Now using JIRA some of the above are included in our workflow, others are fields.
I know I can query issues and display fields including the issue status.
My question is how using JIRA can I show the completed steps in a table like form ?
Say for example specified, coded, debugged are different status in my workflow. I know that if something is in the status debugged then it's been specified and coded. Most users though prefer a table as described above with "specified" and "coded" in green to indicate completed.
It's showing this historical info in table form that I miss. Is it possible ?