I'm trying to install the bitbucket "Self-Hosted" server though I can not as it gives me a "The required driver is not installed. See our documentation for more information." error. The MySQL connector is in the correct place based on the documentation though. I have rebooted and restarted the Bitbucket server, as well as try installing the .deb file provided at https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/ for Ubuntu 18.04 with no luck. I tried updating to Bitbucket 6 and going from there since these screenshots were taken but the same errors have occurred.Server Environment:-Ubuntu 18.04-All packages are up to date.-Bitbucket is the only thing to run on this.-Java VersionOpenJDK version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 10.0.2+13-Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.18.04.4)OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0.2+13-Ubuntu-1ubuntu0.18.04.4, mixed mode)
Hi @Anthem Business Group,
As stated in step 3 of the last screenshot, the driver should be under the lib folder of your bitbucket home directory.
Then make sure the user running Bitbucket is the owner of the jar file.
As per my first screenshot it is in /lib but I was not running it under the atlbitucket user. This has worked thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.