Hey everyone,
Up until now, when we've been rendering a likes/comments count in a Page Properties Report macro, it's only concerned one of the two. However, one of our latest tables must contain both. The problem is that when both are activated, no title column is rendered to tell the reader which number is the "comments" count, and which is the "likes" count (or what the numbers are doing there in the first place...).
I've looked through the documentation but I can't find a way to render titles for these columns. I might be missing some sort of placeholder to add to the column titles. ("@commentsCount" or something similar maybe?)

In the example above, the comments count is 3 and the number of likes is 1. I know this because I'm the one who commented on and liked the page. Someone just reading the page would have no clue which number is which.
I hope someone can help!
Thanks,
Jen