I am getting Unknown lifecycle phase error after entering the command
atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse
Can anybody help me with this?
It looks like this kind of error has been reported before when using the Atlassian-SDK on Windows platforms specifically. Please see the bug report in https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATLASSDK-93
In it, other users have reported in the comments there that it might be possible to modify a mvn.bat file in that bin folder and make some adjustments to avoid this error. I'm more concerned about the first error on the screen after you run your command of:
'else' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
Perhaps if we can address that issue first, these other errors can be avoided entirely.
I have fixed the 'else' error with the solution in that thread: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATLASSDK-93?focusedCommentId=284542&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-284542
I still receive the Unknown Lifecycle Phase error.
Looks like I was able to fix "Lifecycle Phase" error as follows (I got it on Windows):
1. In "atlas-mvn.bat" file comment out the following line:
call set MVN_COMMAND=%%MVN_COMMAND:${mavenPluginName}=%MVN_PLUGIN%%%
2. Replace it with:
call set MVN_COMMAND=%%MVN_COMMAND:%%
Vlad
Many thanks this solve the issue I was having
Thanks again
@Vlad Polonskiy Thanks a lot changed to "call set MVN_COMMAND=%%MVN_COMMAND:%%"
Build is success now.
Thanks for this, I can't believe it is still an issue, over a year now.
A year?! Ha!
"November 4, 2015" is when the issue (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/ATLASSDK-93) was created.
Ouch.
Unbelievable. Fits well in the general loss of Atlassians connection to users and developers. I am sorry to see that development still ongoing.
Thanks for the fix, Vlad. Should have been provided by Atlassian a long time ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.