I just restored data from prod to Dev environment and then i got this error when i'm trying to login to instance. Restarted the instance and checked the issue. Not able to figure out the issue. Please help me on this issue. Thanks.
@Avi Nashyou need to login with a user from JIRA Directory first. Second thing if you manage to login check the User Directories as they might have failed after the restore.
Thanks for your response @Mihai Schwarz. I don't have user access. I just have admin access but i'm in the jira users and jira admin groups with same credentials.
@Avi Nash- look into the logs as they can provide you a lot of information regarding why it doesn't work. Also check your network connectivity. This might also help you https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html
Had the same issue which was caused by the dev server not having access to configured ldap server for prod.
an internal user is required to get in to fix it.
or find the ldap config data and change. I’m not near a server to check where they are stored.
yes i was able to fix the issue by creating a user in internal directory. This issue due to LDAP settings get changed.
Hi @Avi Nash , could you please mark this answer as "accepted" by clicking the green button above? This will help others find it when searching.
Thanks,
-Scott
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.