Hi,
Is it possible to find those issues using JQL or Script Runner?
Hey Sam, There isn't a way to query this set of historical data that I can find either in base JQL or in Scriptrunner.
In theory you could use scriptrunner to write you own JQL function that might be able to do what you want.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/custom-jql-functions.html
Thank you Kian,
This problem arises because we are not able to find a solution on how to prevent Description field editing for all users but only if a reporter of a ticket is a specific user.
Yeah, users will be able to edit the description. The best solution to prevent people from editing a field is remove it from the edit screen.
Yes but unfortunately this will also prevent editing for issues created by other users
I'm waiting for Adaptavist heroes .
I will post the solution here as soon as I get it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.