Hi,
When I create a new space, I want a field where I can choose which groups can see that space. Is that possible?
Hi @[deleted] - you can only change the space permissions after you create the space. By default the groups that are added automatically have access groups from Confluence e.g confluence-users.
Just create the space, go to permissions remove everyone except yourself and then you can add other users.
Hello @[deleted],
the visibility of the new space is matter of perrmission, so you can set who can see the content there.
Best regards,
Jakub
Hello Jakub Hanak,
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I know that I can set the permissions, but I want to make these settings before creating or rather while creating.
Hey Mihai Schwarz,
Thanks for your answer. Okay, nice to know, can I change the default groups that are automatically added?
@[deleted]- here you can find all the information about the groups: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-groups-139478.html
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.