Not sure im going about it the right way....
I want to show all tasks in several epics where the epics to be included use a specific value in a custom field.
I found another question in the community pages that I thought were pretty similar, but I cant get it to work.
So first I created a filter with the query:
project = "IT Operations" AND issuetype = Epic AND "Assignment Group" = NetSec and resolution = unresolved
Assignment Group is the custom field we use to "assign" tasks to a department which are then picked up by someone in that department since they have dashboards monitoring unassigned tickets in their Assignment Group.
Running this query shows me 1 epic which is currently the only one in this project.
I've saved this and based on another question asked here I should be able to then do another filter like this:
issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = 'TestEpicFilter'") or filter=TestEpicFilter order by issuetype However it only shows the 1 epic, none of the tasks in that epic.
What am I doing wrong?