Hello,
I am currently trying to create a Report Page template which has multiple tables with counter values.
These counters are number of issues that follow a specific JQL.
However, I want to create weekly reports that perform JQL queries depending on the week at hand:
start_date = YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS
end_date = YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS
When I use Jira Issues Macro to generate the JQL query I am able to set a specific start_date and end_date and it will render accordingly.
However since this is meant to be a template, I want these start and end date to be dynamic and set it in a field somewhere at the top of the page. Something like this:
-------------------------------------
start_date = YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS
end_date = YYYY-MM-DD HH-MM-SS
TABLE
number of issues | Created | Resolved
11 Issues | 5 issues | 4 issues
-------------------------------------
This info will then vary depending on the week and the queries need to have the start_date and end_date depending on the variable in the Page.
How can I achieve this?
I have also tried to create a macro similiar to the Jira issues macro but I haven't been able to.
Thanks