Hi guys,
I need to three queries but i am a bit stuck on best query to use.
I need a query for the following:-
1) Something that has been less than 18 hours ago
Currently my JQL is this :-
project = SF AND issuetype in ("Bug - Dev", "Bug - FE", Improvement) AND status = "To Start" AND created >= -18h order by created DESC
I believe the above is correct however would like to know if there is anything i have missed.
2) Something that has been created more than 24 hours ago
project = SF AND issuetype in ("Bug - Dev", "Bug - FE", Improvement) AND status = "To Start" AND created >= -1d order by created DESC
Is the above correct?
3) Something that has been created between 18 and 24 hours ago
project = SF AND issuetype in ("Bug - Dev", "Bug - FE", Improvement) AND status = "To Start" AND created >= 18h AND created <= 24h order by created DESC
Is the above correct for what i am trying to achieve as i'm not sure how range area works?
Please let me know
Thanks,
Ravi