The user interface in Jira Cloud no longer shows the current number of users with licences. Where can i find this number as we are very close to our limit. Thanks
Hey, Ali
Basically, from now on with the new User Management UI, you can check the license information in the User Management > Billing > Manage subscriptions.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions about licensing or your plans, please don't hesitate to ask.
Gabi
Hello, same issue here (JSD) i am getting the total number of license but not the number of active ones :
Thank you Gabi, that worked perfectly :-)
I know how many users are taking licenses, but I would like to see a current number of active users on my Jira server at any given moment.
Is this possible on Jira Data Center 9.4.6?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.