When trying to setup an e-mail channel I get the error message:
unable to find valid certification path to requested target
I know I've entered all information correctly, (username, password, ip and port etc.)please advise
It's hard to tell without knowing where you are seeing this error, but my instinct is that your mail server is using SSL, and your Jira server has not had the certificate imported (the one that tells the mail server that the jira service can be trusted)
Hi Nic,
Thank you for the reply, I'm getting this error message when I try to setup an e-mail channel in Jira servicedesk. I'm on a cloud based Jira, and as far as I'm aware have no option to upload/import a certificate.
Hmm. You'll need to use a mail server that does not need SSL then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.