Good morning, all!
I’m trying to figure out the command to obtain all the issues created in a week, but the results should not have the word “DUPLICATE” in the summary field or in the comment box. I know the command to obtain the duplicates:
component = "A" AND created >= "2019/01/01" AND created <= "2019/01/07" AND project = "B" AND text ~ "DUPLICATE"
but I can’t modify the command to see the results without the duplicates. I have tried
component = "A" AND created >= "2019/01/01" AND created <= "2019/01/07" AND project = "B" AND text !~ "DUPLICATE"
component = "A" AND created >= "2019/01/01" AND created <= "2019/01/07" AND project = "B" AND text != "DUPLICATE"
component = "A" AND created >= "2019/01/01" AND created <= "2019/01/07" AND project = "B" AND text IS NOT "DUPLICATE"
component = "A" AND created >= "2019/01/01" AND created <= "2019/01/07" AND project = "B" AND text NOT IN "DUPLICATE"
but no success. Can you help me out, please?
Thank you!