It seems like wiki rendering is broken for us - even though it's enabled for the "Comments" field, simple markup isn't working.
Hello, @Jessie Cao
Can you please confirm the type of markup that you used on your end to test the current behavior of the Comments field?
On my end, I can see that the formatting is working fine, so I want to confirm if it was a one time off issue:
Hi, @Jessie Cao
After checking again on my end, I can see the wiki issue that you were referring to. For example:
Checking through the Active Renderer of the Comment field, I can confirm that it is set to Wiki Style Renderer:
I would recommend you to follow the How can you ensure correct formatting of text / attachments in comments displays in new issue view? thread to understand the current usage of markdown in the new view. Let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.