Table functionality in the editor, cut and paste, sections - discuss
@dave symonds I edited your subject line in keeping with our terms of service, although you're welcome to discuss the editor here -- if you want to reword the subject line yourself, while staying within the community guidelines, feel free.
Keep in mind that the purpose of the Atlassian Community isn't to disparage our products but for productive conversation. Users here can help you find workarounds to issues you've found, and we can discuss the top improvements or changes you'd like to see made to the editor.
Hi Dave, welcome to the community! are you on Cloud or Server? On Cloud there are a lot of new improvements: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html
On Server I must agree, Table functionality, especially in regards on copying and pasting could use an overhaul. I sometimes use the Source Editor in Confluence Server to clean up tables or copy them on source code level.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.