Hello Dear,
i need to create a template for curriculum but in my word document where i have skill table it's used drop-down lists to make a choose from a list.
Do you know some posibility to have drop-down list in confluence template?
Thanks.
Hi @Virgilio!
Yes you can add drop down lists in your template. This is called a variable in Confluence. There are 3 variable types, one of them being "List". This documentation tells you how to add the List variable to your template with step by step instructions, but let me know if you have any questions!
Hi @Kesha Thill !
Thank you for your tempestive reply.
Hi,
When I follow the steps, and I click on save the template stays loading and it never saves. Any thoughts on why this is happening? I don't the cloud version. Thank you
Gian
Hi @Kesha Thill
Just like Gian, I am also unable to save the template if I have a drop list variable. What am I missing? When I click "Save", the page freezes and the template is not created.
We are on Data Center.
Ron
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.