I don't see a plus sign next to my Issues like I do subtasks and subissues....
Hi, Justin
Do you see the + button in the sidebar menu?
Another option is to use the keyboards shortcut. To create an issue, you can use the letter C.
If none of these options are available for you, then you might need to contact your Jira admin and check if you have permission to create issues in your instance.
Let me know if this helps!
Gabi
The C short cut helps but I don't see a + button on the issues using the new view. I'm trying to attach issues to Epics. In the old view I see the + button in the new one I do not.
There should be a "create" button in the menu at the top, and in some boards there are additional create links at the bottom.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.