Hi all
We've been trying to install JIRA in a Windows 2016 server with IIS 10.0 . I installed JIRA under Program Files, the windows service is running, and I created the website in IIS, which is pointing to a subdomain currently created in our hosting provider.
Even the certificate is fine and set for https requests, and the bindings are correctly set.

There are no rules for redirecting the url requests. It's supposed to work just fine, but it's not loading the application when I type https://jira.somintec.com.
It automatically redirects to https://jira.somintec.com:8080 (and I don't understand why the 8080 port number is set). I checked my bindings for this site, and I have just 2, one for http requests going for 8080 port and another one for https requests going for 443 port number. There are no rules in the URL rewrite section and I didn't modify anything in the server.xml file in JIRA's tomcat.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks