Hi Team,
I was trying to automate the notification on Atlassian tools license expiry. I have been looking at JIRA and found below REST API URL which gives license details.
https://jira.company.com/rest/plugins/applications/1.0/installed/jira-software/license
But, I dint get any clue on how to fetch licensing details for Confluence and Fiisheye.
I could see below REST API url. But it doesnt provide enough information.
https://confluence.company.com/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence-key/license
JSON:
{"links": {"self": "/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence-key/license","alternate": "/rest/plugins/1.0/available/com.atlassian.confluence-key","license": "/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence-key/license","update-license": "/rest/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence-key/license","license-callback": "https://confluence.company.com/plugins/servlet/upm/license/com.atlassian.confluence","try": "https://my.atlassian.com/addon/try/com.atlassian.confluence","new": "https://my.atlassian.com/addon/new/com.atlassian.confluence"},"pluginKey": "com.atlassian.confluence","valid": false,"active": false}
Please share your thoughts
Confluence doesn't provide extensive information on license details via API. We've raised a feature request for this, which you can find below.
There is a similar feature request for license details through REST api.
CONFSERVER-37100
Try the following private endpoints incase its urgent. You will get some information but not all. I am still trying to get the expiry Date.
rest/plugins/1.0/available/atlassian
/rest/license/1.0/license/userCount/rest/license/1.0/license/remainingSeats/rest/license/1.0/license/maxUsers
Thanks Rehman. I am also looking for expiry details.
As stated in CONFSERVER-56110, the following endpoint should provide most license details, starting from Confluence 7.1.0:
/rest/license/1.0/license/details
But if you're using Confluence 6.x, you may use that method:
/rest/plugins/1.0/product-updates
It provides much less info than `rest/plugins/1.0/available/atlassian`, having `hostStatus`/`hostLicense` keys with Confluence license info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.