I want all new issues I create to have a default component. However, each person in my team might have a different default component, or no component at all.
Hi Carina,
Just to make sure I understood your use case, do you want all issues that you are the reporter to have a default component? I'm asking that because sometimes users create issues on behalf of other users or customers.If you want all tickets to have a default component when you are the reporter, you can use an automation using the add-on Automation for Jira (you can use the free version to test).
If that's not the case, please give us more details and we can check if there is a workaround.
Regards,Angélica
Yep, that's exactly what I'm looking for I do create issues for other users, but the majority is related to a specific component, so having a default would help me a lot already.I'll try the add-on, thank you Angelica!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.