- Most user friendly and efficient time tracking tool.
- Need to get the time sheets for each and every developer assigned to a particular sprint.
Hi @Avinash Perera,
Tempo Timesheets is a more common plugin for time tracking. You can try it first.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6572/tempo-timesheets?hosting=server&tab=overview
@Ollie Guan Thank You for the Reply,I'm trying to Add TEMPO to my JIRA software but it's not allowing me to add. I just tried to register to the Trial Period. Can you help me with this??
Any feedback when installing?
Hi @Avinash Perera ,
in case this problem persists, and you can not install Tempo, can you please create a ticket in our Tempo Support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this.
Regards,Susanne Götz
Hello @Avinash Perera
I can also propose Clockwork Automated Timesheets.
It is a free tool that allows tracking time precisely in an automated way, integrated with Jira workflow (time starts and stops when an issue is moved between statuses).
Users can also use the Start/Stop timer button if they prefer too.
Tracked time is stored in Jira worklog so Jira built-in reports, as well as third-party apps, can still be used to access the data.
Clockwork works with the Next-Gen projects too.
Cheers,Jack
Hi @Jack Hunter _HeroCoders_
Thank You Very Much!! for the support.
I just installed Clockwork and it's working fine, it shows the Time Spent.
To get the more from this tool can you please send me some tutorial/documents.
I need to know more about Timesheets and Timers.
Thank You!!
Avinash
Hello @Avinash Perera,
Here is a link to docs: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CLK/pages/44761089/When+do+automatic+timers+start+stop
Clockwork is a young tool and its documentation is not complete. If you have any question that is not covered by documentation then feel free to ask here or contact support team directly.
Please also share your feedback with the team to help them understand your needs.
Thanks Again!!I will Go through this and let you know if I have any concerns.
Cheers,
If you are looking for some light-weight and cheap tool, I can recommend Worklogs - Time Reports for Jira that we at SolDevelo have developed. It seems to cover your basic requirements and does even more than that. You can display the time logged by each developer, and group it by issue type, priority or any other field of choice.
Best,Sebastian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.