i recently took over an cloud version jira service desk and trying to be figure out what kind of over all dashboard i can find. Attended jira service desk demo and mention a default jira service desk dashboard but I can't find it.
Chang-Chi LIu
@Chang-Chi Liu May be you are referring to Default System dashboard in JIRA Cloud. See this documentation from Atlassian for more details on editing the default system dashboard: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-the-default-dashboard-776636251.html
I looked at this already. it is not helpful. I did not see the dashboard from the demo of jira service desk. I assume by now that is not a default dashboard.
Chang
Yes, that one is not a default dashboard. There is only one Default System dashboard in JIRA.
You can add a new dashboard and configure it with required gadgets for your Jira Service Desk Project and then share this dashboard with your project team (preferably, via a group containing only your project team members)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.