Hi. I'm trying to create an issue using Jira API and need to fill the customer request Type.
According to doc, I need to get the "customer request type" as follows:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-set-request-type-when-creating-an-issue-via-rest-api-using-rest-api-2-issue-endpoint-938041214.html
I looked into that table, KEY has this values, for Viewport-id = 4 (the project number from the URL in the portal):
name key VIEWPORT_ID
Incident f5abfb34-b191-40c0-8666-33bc07634022 4
Requirement 08d71935-7739-4dd7-8b5e-032291aaeb18 4
So my JSON looks like this:
$ cat dvcor-create-issue-11fields.json
{
"fields":
{
"project" : { "id": "10300" },
"issuetype" : { "id": "10002" },
"reporter" : { "name": "llagos"},
"summary" : "Requerimiento creado via JSD REST API",
"description" : "Ejemplo desde API Jira Core",
"customfield_10001": "DVCOR/f5abfb34-b191-40c0-8666-33bc07634022",
"customfield_10704": "extension 5942",
"customfield_10400": { "id": "10204" },
"customfield_10325": { "id": "10112" },
"customfield_10322": [{ "key": "SER-3695" } ],
"customfield_10717": [{ "key": "GRES-8461" } ],
"customfield_10408": [{ "key": "SER-16" } ],
"customfield_10412": [{ "key": "SER-33593" } ],
"customfield_10413": [{ "key": "SER-33596" } ]
}
}
However, I'm getting the following error:
{
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"customfield_10001": "Value of customer request invalid"
}
}
So, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for any hint!