I need a macros which searches just on the page where i insert the macros on.
Not on the entire space.
Thank you
I don't think any of the standard macros will do this, assuming you want to highlight specific hits within the page content. You would need to create a custom macro to find and highlight hits within the page. However, why not just use the find button in the browser?
I need this too, but what I'm looking to do doesn't work with the browser find. It doesn't search inside macros. For example, I have a code macro for javascript and its collapsed. There are multiple on a single page. I was wondering if we can have some macro that will search inside them?
If you are using cloud, you could try this new add-on that was recently submitted to the marketplace as part of the Codegeist 2016 hackathon:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/qron-replace/cloud/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.