Hi there,
We have 50 employees that I want to set up as customers on the JSD. As we are using Active Directory, I just set up the AD sync and am Synching to JIRA and Jira is linked with Confluence, so all the users show up on confluence as well.
All our setup is on internal Servers, not on the cloud.
According to the documentation, I should be able to have the IT team and a few other users to manage the confluence pages and give all the users access via the JSD with one only login prompt, using AD credentials.
Currently, I'm able to login with a customer on the JSD, I can see my service desks I can search articles and raise issues, but I cannot open the article itself, it says I need to login on confluence to see the article.
Although I've been looking online for a solution, I wasn't able to find any meaningful justification for this behaviour. The only thing that works as a workaround is configuring the confluence space as anonymous access, but that is not an option, I've just done that to see if it would work and it did.
If anyone can help I would appreciate a lot. This product is nearly perfect for our purpose, but this is a bit of an unexpected problem when everything from the marketing to the manual says it shouldn't be required.
Cheers,
Jose
