Hi, I added Adaptivist plugin test management tool for JIRA. I want to create the BDD test cases but in the options it is only showing for plain text and Step by Step.
Can someone pls tell how to bring the BDD menu in the test script.
Hello @Abhinav Srivastava
From the official docs
https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/KT/Designing+Test+Cases#DesigningTestCases-GherkinBehaviour-DrivenDevelopment
thanks, I have gone through this article, but in last segment where it says-
Working with BDD Gherkin Scripts
1. Open a test case, and click the Test Script tab.
2. Select BDD - Gherkin from the Type dropdown.The Gherkin editor appears.
The point 2 mentioned in the steps, I dont see an option to select BDD. This option is not showing at my end.
Is there any settings we need to enable to get this option in the list.
Hello,
We met the same problem as well. I haven't found where to configure the BDD Gherkin in the Adaptavist
The versions we are using
Thanks
Zhiping
Hello @Zhiping Bai
I suggest you top contact Adaptavist support to help you on this.
Does this tool support next gen jira projects?
BUMP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.