I've made a question here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-quot-un-blacklist-quot-synchrony-host-and-synchrony/qaq-p/1003786
Unfortunately, it has got a "SPAM" flag.
Please remove the flag ASAP and I would like to have an answer to my question.
Not quite. What you mean is "the answer of a robot (that the community has engaged to try to prevent spam) was to flag it as spam". The robots aren't perfect, and they make mistakes.
I've de-spammed it.
However, if you, as a paying customer, demand an answer, you should be asking support, rather than the community. Hopefully someone will have an answer for you here, but we all work on good-will, so you are depending on someone finding your question interesting and them wanting to answer it. Hopefully, you weren't as confrontational in tone in that question - it does tend to put people off from answering.
Just the right words. Can't agree more.
Thank you very much. Problem solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.