How to write a script in Jira for multi select field in Rest API
Hi @PADMA KOTHAKOTA
I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you expand on what you're trying to do and what your problem is?
You talk of a script in Jira, but mention the API. Do you need the JQL? Give me some more info please
We are trying to map a confluence form to JIRA using REST endpoint so that it creates a ticket in JIRA everytime a user submits a form. I was trying to write groovy script for mapping a multi-select field. But it is not executing successfully. Can you please advice with a script for mapping multi select fields from confluence form to jira fields?
Hi @Warren ,
Thanks,
Padma Kothakota.
What would be useful is if you could supply the JSON that you're trying to use, as well as the error message that is returned.
Could I also confirm that the problem that you're having is when you're trying to submit the REST API call to Jira?
I've created a Select List (multiple choices) customfield in Jira and put some data into that field for a specific ticket. When I GET the data for it, this is the format of that field
"customfield_14580": [{"value": "Option C",},{"value": "Option B",}
so this is probably the format that you should be using when trying to create a ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.