I have installed gantt chart for JIRA and for one of my users it won't load. I can use it but they can't.
I've added a picture of their error.
image2014-12-10 9:35:18.png
I rechecked the administration settings on the project and realised that there were extra items that needed to be set. This seemed to have solved the issue. Thank you for your response.
They have permissions for the project. They are using the same browser. We are using the latest for evaluation.
how would users activate Gantt chart?
Do the other users also have the permission to see the project and/or the filter? Gantt-Chart settings are user related. Are our using multiple projects? The other users will have to activate it also.
Same problems are related to the used browser and the browser version. Are the other users using the same browser and the same browser version?
Which Gantt-Chart version (by Frank Polscheit) are you using? The latest is 3.1.8-JIRA6.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.