I know I have used this before and I googled it. The option just isn't there when I look at my card. Help!
Hi,
can you add a screenshot here of what you're seeing?
I have to open the card and also click on the cover image, then the options appear for me.
I disabled the option on the entire board and the existing cards didn't show the option but when I added a second label the cover pic disappeared, so I just added a second label to each card. I am not sure how it happened but I'll take it.
Now I think I understand what is going on.
Did you disable Card covers for the entire board? (Is Additional Settings -> "Card Cover Images Enabled" unchecked?)
If so, you could try:
1. Re-enable Card Covers for the entire board via Additional Settings
2. Individual Cards should have the 'Remove Cover' option available. You can go through and remove them.
3. Disable Card Covers for the entire board via Additional Settings.
I hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.