I have a single select drop down field called " request priority" and I would like to add a bulleted list to the field description defining what each priority option means. Does anyone know a way to do this?
Just with HTLM.
Example:
<ul> <li>Coffee</li> <li>Tea</li> <li>Milk</li></ul>
Hey Marcela,
I'm unfortunately HTML illiterate.
So I have updated it using your statement and it appears correctly when I view the field description in the custom field directory as shown in the image. I However when I look at the field in the ticket edit view the formatting is not showing.
if its a pre-existing field, you should also change the description in the field configuration.
Choose Issues.Select Fields - Field Configurations to open the View Field Configurations page, which lists all your field configurations.Click the Edit link next to the field configuration you wish to edit.On the Edit Field Configuration page, edit the Description.
Check how is the description there...
yup thats what I did
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.