I'm trying to create a docker stack using a docker-compose file to run confluence, postgresql and phppgadmin in separate containers
At the moment this is just a trial, but the end goal is to be able to have docker launch a production suite of containers running confluence, jira and jira service desk (using the same shared postgres container as the DB) for my Companies introduction of Confluence/Jira/Service desk.
So far I have created docker volumes that allow me to persist the DB files and confluence configuration, but have an issue with the confluence licence.
Each time I restart the stack (using docker-compose up), a new confluence container is created that has a different server id that means a new confluence licence has to be requested
Now I'm new to docker, so maybe I'm using docker-compose incorrectly, but has anyone got a suggestion to enable the stack to be stopped and restarted without having to ask for a new trial licence each time ? Is the server id generated from anything that can be kept constant within docker e.g. network MAC addresses, so the server id remains constant and hence the original licence is still applicable.
Alec