"Create" button is missing
I can not delete the task, writes that I do not have rights
If you go to the "User Management" section, you can see that I am an admin
Hi @Олег Мартынец
You need to have "create issue" Permissions for this particular project, Please check the project permissions for respective project.
You might be the site admin for this Jira instance but if you are not added in create issue permissions for this particular project, you won't be able to create issues.
For setting create issue permissions:
Goto: Project> Permissions >Issue Permissions> Create Issues
Thanks,
Anshuman
I am the administrator and creator of all projects. Yesterday everything worked, today there is no
All set up right?
Where to fix it?
I made myself an administrator, but I can't create tasks all the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.