I am working on rolling out Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket to my enterprise. I am looking for fun and interesting ways to get people to dig deeper and investigate Confluence Macros, Jira Dashboards/Boards, Jira Filters, BitBucket pipelines, etc. They are only scratching the surface of the capabilities of the products.
Has anyone created something like a Scavenger Hunt where the user is presented with maybe a Confluence template that has a bunch of check boxes of things they have to go do: create a page with a Jira macro in it, embed a youtube link in a page, add a task with a due date to a meeting note, advanced search for something hidden, format a page using more than just bullets, and more.
Having a scavenger hunt for Jira and BitBucket would be cool as well, but my first thought was for Confluence.
On the Scavenger Hunt idea, is there a way to track the users progress so that a Prize can be awarded on completion?
If anyone has done this, I'd love to hear how you did it and what things you made the user do/search.