Hi,
I cant seem to find any solution to my query on how can one customize the notification email contents sent to users when an issue or status change is executed.
I'm looking to configure and set the notification contents in the email that are sent out to the intended recipients under my JIRA ticket to reflect/include additional information of the ticket. (Refer to the attached screenshot)

Currently, it does not seem to contain enough information (apart from the subject title, as highlighted) and some of my users get confused when they receive a notification out of the blue (I create tickets on behalf for them sometimes)

I would like to have the description, ticket number etc to reflect in it so that they can understand what the notification is about and for at first glance.
It is fine when there is a new comment. (see attached screenshot also) but it seems to be lacking info for the rest of the triggers.
Is this possible? I have been searching through the forums and available self-help documentations but could not get any solution to this.
Looking forward to hear and seek your expertise on this matter.
Very much appreciated!