My goal is to provide a button that lets users create a page by going directly to the "Edit contents" view of a Scaffolding template.
I downloaded a trial version of Scriptrunner for Confluence and the Create Page app after finding this documentation:
"The new page is then created, based on the template specified, completely bypassing the usual "Add page" screen. This is especially useful when working with Scaffold Templates because the user is taken directly to the editable view of the page – they can immediately fill in the fields provided by the template."
https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CPP/Create+Page+Documentation
I tried this out, but when I click on the button, I'm taken to the normal edit view at a link like this:
https://MYSITE/confluence/pages/resumedraft.action?draftId=12124792&draftShareId=87b9670b-42d4-4e5b-9ce2-6f5a89881287
This view seems confusing to the end user, since it shows the macros themselves. Ideally, I'd want the user to be taken to a link like this, where they can select from dropdown menus:
https://MYSITE/confluence/pages/editscaffold.action?pageId=12124791
Is it no longer possible to use the Create Page macro to skip directly to the Edit contents view, or am I missing a setting? I noticed that it's not mentioned in the latest documentation:
http://confluence-addons.connect.adaptavist.com/create-page/latest/create-page-macro.html
Thanks for your help!