What else could be the issue?
Hello Linda and welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for further clarification, can you please let us know if it shows an error when you click on "Add" after adding the information for the series?If it does not show any error on the UI, can you open the developer tools on your browser and check if it shows any error? If so, can you send us a screenshot of this error?Please, give us more details about what you are seeing when trying to add a series, it will help us better understand and find what is causing this.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica, There is no error. When I select New Report, it brings back the New Report screen. I enter a new report name. Nothing happens when I click on Add Series. This is the error message that displays in the following under the console tab in the developer tools. SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property '0' of undefined or null referencecontext-sd.agent.reports.custom-8b2f60bdb97b6f6bf92e.js (1,24987)
Hi Linda,
I tried to replicate this issue here, but it works normally.Which browser are you using?Can you test using another one?
Please, let us know this information so we can test using the same browser and try to isolate the issue.Regards,Angélica
I am having a similar problem and found this open bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-15339
It happens when I reference the "Created" field in the series. If I don't reference that field, it works fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.