Hi all, I am going to perform an upgrade on JIRA. Can I download the trial versions and the license will automatically apply, or do I need to get different installers?
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron, How are you planning on executing the upgrades? A lot of people perform a "in place" upgrade. They upgrade the existing installation files using an installer. You wouldn't need to download any trail versions to do that.
Look here for the installers.Thanks, Kian
Yes this is an in-place upgrade. When I look in Applications-Versions & licenses I do not see any place to get an installer. Where do I get this?
You can grab them from the web
https://www.atlassian.com/download
wget works too once you get the url of the bin
That is the link I visited before. Those are trial versions.
Those aren't trials. Those are full versions of Jira. As long as you perform the upgrade in place your license will be applied. The installers are full versions. The only difference is if you have a valid license.
OK, great. Thanks Kian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.