I have a project that I can't move to the final column on my workflow. I am the admin in Jira and I set the workflow settings to allow anyone to move the project through the workflow. Why can't I get it through?
Hi @Arielle Slone and welcome to our Community!
May it be that you mean "to move an issue" instead of "to move a project"? Because you see, I can't imagine how you would move a project.
Ok, if you can't move your issue somewhere, this usually means that there's a transition missing. Check your workflow and refer to this bit of useful information:
Working with workflows
Hope it helps.
Thanks for the answer! I do have my workflow settings set to all projects being able to move into this status...so I'm not sure my workflow is what is holding it up.
This is the error message I keep getting: Can't move (PROJ-127). You might not have permission, or the issue is missing required information. If you keep having this problem, contact your Jira Administrator.
When you are saying "project", you really mean "issue" in Jira language. The issues might be representing projects of some form (I'd bet on it given that the issue key is proj-127), but it's still an issue.
The reason you can't move the issue is what @Grigory Salnikov said - there is a condition you do not meet, such as having no permission or the issue has missing data.
You will need to look again at the conditions on the workflow transition you are trying to use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.