I have created a new request type for my service desk but when a user processes a request using the new request type, the title is flipped to "Remove". Has anyone else experienced that and if so, how do I change it?
This is quite confusing. What do you mean by “title”? Are you saying the “request type” changes or summary or something else?
My apologies for the confusion but I am trying to explain this the best way I can.
When a project title is given to the request type, after it's saved the original project title is gone and replaced with the word "Remove". For example, if I add "Test Request" in the project title line, when I save the request, the title is changed to "Remove". I really do hope this helps.
I know what I did wrong. When I set up the request type, I tried to hide a field which I did but it required a preset value to hide the field and that's where I put "Remove". I made the field visible but now I cannot remove it from my list because I do not need two business objective fields.
Pulling the discussion back into this thread....
Regarding removing the extra "Business Objective" field you simply need to click the "Remove" link to the far right of the one you no longer want.
I was able to tweak some things and now it's working correctly. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.