Hey guys,
I'm working on the JIRA DB with SQL. And there is no other way in my project.
So, I want to get the custom field values of various issues. Easy, in the table CUSTOMFIELDVALUE you have the field ISSUE which is a link to the table JIRAISSUE.
But what if a custom field is used in different projects? Then you have a 1:n cardinality.
How do I get the customfield value for ISSUE A in Project X and ISSUE A in PROJECT Z?
I am not able to solve this problem. I would expect to find atable where CUSTOMFIELD (bad naming btw since this probably used as a id) ISSUE (inconsistent naming, since this is the field ISSUENUM in JIRAISSUE) and PROJECT are associated. The only table I can find this is CONFIGURATIONCONTEXT. But this only works when there is a data in CUSTOMFIELDOPTION. This is not always the case.
One could go deeper an find out the field layout whether the field is hidden or not, depending on the project. However that is way to complicated. Can anyone tell me how this can be solved easily.
Thanks in advance! Beni