Hello. I'm new here who can lead me the right way?
Hi @evans.keith82 ,
Welcome to the community !!
This community is for Atlassian products related. What are you exactly looking for ?
You can just explore the options and programs on the taskbar menu up colored by dark blue color. Cheers
Hi @evans.keith82 , welcome to the community!
Firstly, I think you might want to take a look at the Atlassian Rules of Engagement and follow the guidelines.
Next, if you have any specific questions, you can try to search for them before asking the same questions. There are chances that someone in the community has already asked before.
There are different groups in the community that focus mainly on different topics, so you should give them a look and join ones that interest you.
And most of all, enjoy yourself! In the community, we help each other learn bit by bit. So don't be afraid to ask or start a discussion.
Cheers!
I'm not sure, I just need to know whats next.
Thanks, did I mess up? I do apologize.
Hello Evans and welcome to the community,
No you did not mess it up, it's actually a very good thing to post here first I think @Lucas_DevSamurai_ advice was just to help guide you and help you understand how to make best use of this platform 😁
Where are you now? Now turn right and move forward
This community is loaded with experts i many areas. Just by asking what you want to know about will give you a ton of insights and direction.
Welcome to the fun!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @evans.keith82 !
Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!
@evans.keith82 I recommend this article first, it is very helpful ---> 🗝 Unlock the power of the Atlassian Community 💥 - Atlassian Community
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.