I updated Sourcetree a few days ago to Version 3.3.6. Since then, the user interface does not update itself after I commit files, or change branches. It's like I didn't really do the thing that I just finished doing. If I close and reopen Sourcetree, Things come up correct.
Was there something in the last release that broke the user interface refreshing itself after certain operations?
Here's some steps to reproduce the problem I'm seeing:
1. Change some source files so that they appear in the 'Unstaged files' area in Sourcetree.
2. Select all the files
3. Click 'Stage All'
4. For me, the files all stay in the 'Unstaged Files' area and the 'Stage All' button disables.
5. Click onto a different project folder and then back onto the folder you started with.
6. The files are now in the 'Staged files' portion of the screen and the 'Stage All' button is enabled