Hi community,
I am trying to get acknowledgement of alerts in Opsgenie to trigger (via HTTP API) acknowledgement in PRTG of the initial alert.
I have everything else in terms of the HTTP PRTG Opsgenie integration functional.
The issue I seem to be having revolves around the local OEC service on the PRTG server having issues running the python script. The script in use is the one referred to from the Atlassian PRTG integration article and available from Github.
The error I am getting is pasted below and seems that certain parts of the ActionExecutor script are not understood.
I am not a python coder so there is every chance I have completely misunderstood what manipulation I need to do with the script.
Any insight would be great
Thanks
Rich
Python errors:
[37mDEBUG[0m[2021-03-24T13:42:13.199198Z] Job[a658b2e9-7884-41b8-a631-fbc3982971df] has been processed by worker[d15b95b2-b14e-448b-8a83-1e34eeb67723].
[37mDEBUG[0m[2021-03-24T13:42:13.3519763Z] Message[289159ad-e8f5-4456-88c6-3d158e31d534] is deleted from the queue[us-west-2].
[37mDEBUG[0m[2021-03-24T13:42:13.3880999Z] Successfully sent result of message[a658b2e9-7884-41b8-a631-fbc3982971df] to OpsGenie and it took 0.188902 seconds.
[37mDEBUG[0m[2021-03-24T13:42:13.4901267Z] Action[acknowledgeSensor] execution of message[289159ad-e8f5-4456-88c6-3d158e31d534] with entityId[5f8b3b61-70a1-45bc-af3f-b636af93e590-1616592719477] failed: exit status 1 Stderr: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\opsgenie\scripts\actionExecutor.py", line 6, in <module>
import requests
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'requests'